Fire Ring Parts Kit Fits 2006.5-2007 6.0L Power Stroke ATS Diesel
When power levels are increased and you are forcing as much air and fuel into your engine as you can, the explosion from the air fuel mixture that is compressed to the point of combustion can be much more powerful than it was designed to be from the factory.
Unfortunately, while you're enjoying all of the additional power, the stock head gasket is typically the first part to fail because of the weak fire ring that the stock head gasket uses.
We fixed this problem by removing the fire ring in the stock head gasket and supplying a stout fire ring for each cylinder that is inserted into a groove that we machine into the head at each combustion chamber.
The cylinder head is then installed using the provided head gasket and fire rings which are designed to crush and compress, all being held together by head studs that will not stretch or break giving you a very solid combustion chamber that will hold whatever boost level you can achieve.
- Fire Ring Parts Kit
- Includes Fire Rings
- 20mm OEM Head Gaskets 6C3Z-6051-AA and Stand Tubes
- Must send in your heads to be machined (sold separately)
- Must install head studs (sold separately)
- Fits ESN (6,723,722 and up or 299,093 and up)
- SKU: 1039103314
- Sold As A Kit
- Late 2006-2007 Ford F250|F350|F450 Super Duty Truck w/6.0L Powerstroke Engine
- 2006 Ford F-250 Super Duty 6.0L DIESEL
- 2006 Ford F-350 Super Duty 6.0L DIESEL
- 2006 Ford F-450 Super Duty 6.0L DIESEL
- 2007 Ford F-250 Super Duty 6.0L DIESEL
- 2007 Ford F-350 Super Duty 6.0L DIESEL
- 2007 Ford F-450 Super Duty 6.0L DIESEL