ATS Electronic Fuel Regulator Fits 2002 5.9L Cummins
The Electronic Fuel Regulator will allow you to utilize your turbochargers full potential without the truck reducing fuel when it gets that extra boost you have been looking for. The Electronic Fuel Regulator allows higher boost pressures while maintaining the factory fuel pressures. This is essential when doing any turbo modifications.
When the turbo produces boost pressure over stock, the engine will then reduce fuel. The Electronic Fuel Regulator will allow you to get the extra boost out of your turbo with avoiding the factory defuel settings.
- Electronic Fuel Regulator 2002 Dodge 5.9L Cummins
- Engine Manufacturer: Cummins
- Make: Dodge Diesel
- Models: 2500/3500
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Liter: 5.9 Liter
- Sold As: Each
- 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L DIESEL
- 2004 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9L DIESEL
- 2005 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L DIESEL
- 2005 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9L DIESEL
WARRANTY: 1 Year/Unlimited Mile Warranty
VIDEO: Watch Video