SFI approved billet flexplates from ATS will hold up under the most extreme conditions. ATS billet flexplates are SFI approved, meaning that they stand up to the toughest race application standards. These are crafted out of strong billet steel allowing your transmission to shift faster and harder with out running the risk of breaking the flexplate.
The added strain of racing your high horsepower truck is put directly onto the flexplate, giving it much more pressure than the factory settings ever intended. The added strength allows this high-stress situation to be overcome, and transfer all those ponies to the wheels.
- Dodge Billet Flex Plate, 1989 - 2007 47RH/47RE/48RE
- Fits stock and aftermarket converters
- Solves common breakage issues
- Meets SFI standards
- Strong, durable and reliable
- Made From Billet Steel
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 3059002104
- 1989-2007 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 w/5.9L Cummins w/47RH/47RE/48RE Transmission
- For use with 1989-1993 Dodge 5.9L, you must install a flat back style of torque converter such as our ATS Heavy Duty Billet Torque Converter (Non Lock-Up), 1990-93 Dodge w/ 518 Automatic.