SFI approved billet flexplates from ATS will hold up under the most extreme conditions.
ATS billet flexplates are SFI approved, meaning that they stand up to the toughest race application standards. These are crafted out of strong billet steel allowing your transmission to shift faster and harder with out running the risk of breaking the flexplate.
The added strain of racing your high horsepower truck is put directly onto the flexplate, giving it much more pressure than the factory settings ever intended. The added strength allows this high-stress situation to be overcome, and transfer all those ponies to the wheels.
- GM Billet Flexplate - SFI 29.3
- Fits stock and aftermarket converters
- Solves common breakage issues
- Meets SFI standards
- Strong, durable and reliable
- Made From Billet Steel
- Sold As A Kit
- SKU: 3059004248
- 2001-2016 GM Truck 2500/3500 w/6.6L Duramax Diesel w/Allison LCT-1000/2000/2400 Transmission