Derringer Tuner w/SuperGauge includes ActiveSafety and Banks iDash 1.8 SuperGauge for 20+ Chevy/GMC 2500/3500 6.6L Duramax L5P Banks Power
Results in torque and power gains across the full operating rpm range, starting right off idle and marching to the shift point in each gear. Derringer is dyno calibrated to use multiple data inputs such as throttle position, rpm, vehicle speed, AFR, knock, coolant temperature, and EGT, just like your engine's ECM. It actively and safely optimizes calibrations in real-time thanks to its OBD-II connectivity. No competitive tuner does that.
Derringer has 6 levels, adjustable on-the-fly using the iDash. Level 6 produces best-in-class performance. Level 3 is designed for work use and has a great mid-range feel. When running Level 3 with a loaded truck and/or pulling a trailer, your on-ramp merging speeds and passing times are greatly improved.
The electronics are enclosed in a compact housing which is easily concealed and communicates with other Banks devices such as our iDash DataMonster, iDash SuperGauge, and PedalMonster throttle booster. The Derringer connects in line with your truck's engine sensors. But unlike other tuners, it also connects to the vehicle's OBD-II diagnostic bus.
ActiveSafety health monitoring circuitry keeps an eye on the vehicle and the module itself. It checks its health 100 times a second. If it detects an issue, the Derringer instantly bypasses itself, sets a device diagnostic code, and seamlessly returns the truck to stock power. Plus, Derringer's special coolant temp monitoring prevents power addition when the engine is too cold or overheated.
The Derringer also auto-adjusts power if knock occurs due to bad fuel. Maximum safe power is all automatic with a Derringer you just choose your preferred power level and enjoy the ride.
- Adds up to 81 hp and 144 lb-ft
- 6 power levels that can be changed on-the-fly via iDash. Each level adds approx 16 hp
- Simple plug-and-play installation with easy removal for dealer service
- Interfaces with OBD-II Port (On-Board Diagnostics) to communicate with vehicle's ECM
- Warranty friendly: no reflash required and no traces left in ECM
- Works while in cruise-control
- AutoRate tunes in realtime using vehicle diagnostics
- ActiveSafety protects engine/powertrain
- Transcommand protects transmission
- Real-time bar graph on iDash displays Derringer's added power
- Update Derringer firmware, calibration through iDash using microSD card
US Patent 7,593,808 and 7,254,477
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD 6.6L DIESEL
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD 6.6L DIESEL
- 2020 GMC Sierra 2500 HD 6.6L DIESEL
- 2020 GMC Sierra 3500 HD 6.6L DIESEL
- 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD 6.6L DIESEL
- 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD 6.6L DIESEL
- 2021 GMC Sierra 2500 HD 6.6L DIESEL
- 2021 GMC Sierra 3500 HD 6.6L DIESEL
- 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD 6.6L DIESEL
- 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD 6.6L DIESEL
- 2022 GMC Sierra 2500 HD 6.6L DIESEL
- 2022 GMC Sierra 3500 HD 6.6L DIESEL