You are buying a Front YJ 1310 Heavy Duty Series Conversion CV Driveshaft and Front T-case Yoke with Seal made by Adams Driveshaft the Industry Leader in Custom Driveshafts.
The Factory two u-joint style will usually cause a vibration after you have lifted your YJ from 4 inch and up. This 1310 CV Driveshaft will help the angles so you will not have a vibration.
Adams Driveshaft custom makes these driveshaft using Only the best components made by two American Companies, Spicer and Neapco. We Start out installing Greasable U-joints, Long Slip, and use the Strongest castings of Components possible.
Then we use D.O.M Seamless tubing that we back up with a Lifetime Warranty on our Tubing and Welds if you break them due to torque. Check out the TJ Rubicon in the pictures of this item it has the same rear type of driveshaft in it and it has been put through every test possible with out any issues at all.
This Heavy Duty Series Greasable 1310 CV Driveshaft will work up to 35 inch Tall Tire's after that size we Recommend you upgrading to our (Extreme Duty 1310 Solid Series).
Bigger tires adds more Weight, Traction, and more Pressure on your Drivetrain Components like your Driveshafts, Axles, Gears, Etc so you want to make sure you are buying the right driveshaft for your Jeep.
- (1) Adams Driveshaft 1310 Heavy Duty Driveshaft made out of 2 inch x.120 Wall Tubing and 7 inch Long Slip and Stub.
- Lifetime warranty on the tubing and welds if you break them by torg.
- (1) Front CV Style T-case Yoke
- (1) Set of Grade 10 CV Bolts with smaller heads for easier install.
- (1) Free Adams Driveshaft T-Shirt.
- Driveshafts come painted Gloss Black Show Quality.