** SET OF 4 ** EMF Dana 60 Upper and Lower Ball Joints
This is a full set of 4 adjustable and rebuildable EMF Ball joints, covered by EMF's life time warranty. The EMF Ball Joint has a removable race and pin (which is covered in there patent). Comparable competitors products have a removable pin, however the inside of the housing will wear as the pin wears this results in requiring the replacement of the entire unit. EMF has solved this by having the race act as the wear point instead of the housing body creating a long lasting unit, which is rebuildable. Over time, the ball joint pin and races will wear and when it gets to the point where the play can't be removed by tightening it anymore - that's when you rebuild it. You don't have to remove the ball joint from the knuckle - you can rebuild them right on the truck. Included in the EMF Ball Joint Kit:
- 1 Pair of Upper Ball Joints
- 1 Pair of Lower Ball Joints
- Install Nuts
- Install Washer & Cup (To avoid damaging the cap and the ring when pressing the ball joint into the knuckle)
- Allen Key & Spanner Wrench (To Tighten the Ball Joints or Rebuild them in the future)
- They are also grease-able so you can just pump a couple squirts of grease into it around every oil change and go.
FITS: - 2000-2005 Ford Excursion - 1992-1997 Ford F350 Gas - 1999-2019 Ford F250 & F350 Superduty - 1999-2004 Ford F450 Superduty - 2011-2019 Ford F450 Superduty - 1999-2004 Ford F550 Superduty - 1994-1999 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4WDEMF Ball Joint Warranty
- Life-Time Warranty against Material and Manufacturers Defects. EMF will replace part of or the entire unit if it is determined to be an issue that falls under this category. The customer is encouraged to contact EMF directly to determine cause of fault and to receive warrantied products.
- Warranty does not cover breakage due to misuse of the product, improper installation or as a result of another component failure on the vehicle.
- EMF Ball Joints are meant to be rebuilt, which means the internal races and pin will wear over time under normal circumstances. The internal race and pin components are not covered by replacement Warranty, unless it is determined there is a manufacturer defect that caused premature wear. In order to maximize your product life, regular maintenance which includes tightening of the cap and greasing are required.
1999_Ford_F-250 Super Duty_7.3L DIESEL, 1999_Ford_F-350 Super Duty_7.3L DIESEL, 2000_Ford_F-250 Super Duty_7.3L DIESEL, 2000_Ford_F-350 Super Duty_7.3L DIESEL, 2001_Ford_F-250 Super Duty_7.3L DIESEL, 2001_Ford_F-350 Super Duty_7.3L DIESEL, 2002_Ford_F-250 Super Duty_7.3L DIESEL, 2002_Ford_F-350 Super Duty_7.3L DIESEL, 2003_Ford_F-250 Super Duty_6.0L DIESEL, 2003_Ford_F-350 Super Duty_6.0L DIESEL, 2003_Ford_F-350 Super Duty_7.3L DIESEL, 2003_Ford_F-450 Super Duty_6.0L DIESEL, 2004_Ford_F-250 Super Duty_6.0L DIESEL, 2004_Ford_F-350 Super Duty_6.0L DIESEL, 2004_Ford_F-450 Super Duty_6.0L DIESEL, 2005_Ford_F-250 Super Duty_6.0L DIESEL, 2005_Ford_F-350 Super Duty_6.0L DIESEL, 2005_Ford_F-450 Super Duty_6.0L DIESEL, 2006_Ford_F-250 Super Duty_6.0L DIESEL, 2006_Ford_F-350 Super Duty_6.0L DIESEL, 2006_Ford_F-450 Super Duty_6.0L DIESEL, 2007_Ford_F-250 Super Duty_6.0L DIESEL, 2007_Ford_F-350 Super Duty_6.0L DIESEL, 2007_Ford_F-450 Super Duty_6.0L DIESEL, 2008_Ford_F-250 Super Duty_6.4L DIESEL, 2008_Ford_F-350 Super Duty_6.4L DIESEL, 2008_Ford_F-450 Super Duty_6.4L DIESEL, 2009_Ford_F-250 Super Duty_6.4L DIESEL, 2009_Ford_F-350 Super Duty_6.4L DIESEL, 2009_Ford_F-450 Super Duty_6.4L DIESEL, 2010_Ford_F-250 Super Duty_6.4L DIESEL, 2010_Ford_F-350 Super Duty_6.4L DIESEL, 2010_Ford_F-450 Super Duty_6.4L DIESEL, 2011_Ford_F-350 Super Duty_6.7L DIESEL, 2011_Ford_F-550 Super Duty_6.7L DIESEL, 2012_Ford_F-350 Super Duty_6.7L DIESEL, 2012_Ford_F-550 Super Duty_6.7L DIESEL, 2013_Ford_F-350 Super Duty_6.7L DIESEL, 2013_Ford_F-550 Super Duty_6.7L DIESEL, 2014_Ford_F-350 Super Duty_6.7L DIESEL, 2014_Ford_F-550 Super Duty_6.7L DIESEL, 2015_Ford_F-350 Super Duty_6.7L DIESEL, 2015_Ford_F-550 Super Duty_6.7L DIESEL, 2016_Ford_F-350 Super Duty_6.7L DIESEL, 2016_Ford_F-550 Super Duty_6.7L DIESEL, 2017_Ford_F-350 Super Duty_6.7L DIESEL, 2017_Ford_F-550 Super Duty_6.7L DIESEL, 2018_Ford_F-350 Super Duty_6.7L DIESEL, 2018_Ford_F-550 Super Duty_6.7L DIESEL, 2019_Ford_F-350 Super Duty_6.7L DIESEL, 2019_Ford_F-550 Super Duty_6.7L DIESEL