Freedom Series Cummins Performance cylinder heads.Â Each head is manufactured in our state-of-the-art cylinder head machine shop and guaranteed to meet or exceed factory specifications.
All heads are inspected, pressure checked, decked, painted, and ready for installation. Plus, the 11 screw in freeze plugs ensure you'll never worry about a coolant leak under the valve cover again.
Perfect for a daily driver or heavy duty towing, our Heavy Duty Street HD heads are rated for use up to 700hp.
Freedom Series Heavy Duty Street heads Include:
- 11 Screw in Freeze Plugs (eliminates coolant leaks)
- Hardened, oversized press-in valve seats
- New heavy duty Fleece 105 number valve springs
- Tool steel retainers
- New valve guide liners
- Head gasket not included. We recommend the use of Cummins 3977063 head gasket.
- Follow all Installation Instructions; Valve lash required. Back off adjusters on rocker arms or damage will occur to the cylinder head. For all applications over stock horsepower we recommend the use of ARP625 or ARP L19 12mm head studs.