Servicing diesel injectors found on 2011 to 2016 GM 6.6L Duramax LML Diesel engines can be time consuming & costly because carbon builds up around the injector tip and the head making it difficult to remove the injector. Generic pullers don't pull straight causing the injector to rock to one side. This could damage the head & injector beyond repair. Our injector puller is specially designed to mount to the cylinder head in the vehicle. The design pulls the injector straight reducing the chance of damaging the injector or head. The puller also removes the injector completely from the head, other competitor pullers fall short. Save time and money using this tool. Made from heat treated alloy steel for rigidity & durability.
- Fits Injectors found on 2011 - 2016 6.6L Duramax Diesel Engines
- Pulls Injector Straight reducing damage to the Injector and or Head
- Pulls & Lifts the Injector Completely out of the head
- Bolts to engine head in the vehicle
- Reduces service time and damage to injectors or the head