11-18 Dodge 2500/3500 Cummins PowerFlo In-tank Lift Pump Assembly Fleece Performance
The PowerFlo lift pump is the latest OEM replacement performance lift pump from the diesel experts at Fleece Performance. The PowerFlo is the only in-tank lift pump capable of supporting up to 800 hp!
Direct OEM In-Tank Replacement: The PowerFlo Lift Pump retains the factory water-in-fuel sensor, factory fuel heater, factory fuel lines, and installs in less than half the time of other high flow lift pumps.
OEM Quality - Dual Gerotor: Two is always better than one, and the PowerFlo delivers with two OEM quality gerotor pumps, increasing flow capacity and increased reliability over the factory pump. Capable of supporting up to 800 hp, including dual CP3 pump configurations.
Seamless Integration: The active fill bucket eliminates the need for tank sumps, draw straws, additional air filtration, and the 1/4 tank issues typically encountered when seeking a higher flow lift pump to meet your engine's need.
Aftermarket Capable: Want the benefits of the in-tank pump but need to run your own fuel lines or aftermarket filters? The pump outlet and return is threaded to accept a -8 O-ring fitting (3/4 Inch-16 thread).
- Year FPE Part Number Replaces Dodge/Ram OE Part Number
- 2005-2009 FPE-34560 RL143160AB
- 2010 FPE-34561 68084965AB
- 2011-2022 FPE-34562 5145571AA
For MY 2020 and up; this pump will not work with the factory installed 50-gallon fuel tank option.
Not for use with cab n chassis applications
For fitment/use in Titan Fuel Tanks, reference our Fitment Data.
- 2011 Ram 2500 6.7L DIESEL
- 2011 Ram 3500 6.7L DIESEL
- 2012 Ram 2500 6.7L DIESEL
- 2012 Ram 3500 6.7L DIESEL
- 2013 Ram 2500 6.7L DIESEL
- 2013 Ram 3500 6.7L DIESEL
- 2014 Ram 2500 6.7L DIESEL
- 2014 Ram 3500 6.7L DIESEL
- 2015 Ram 2500 6.7L DIESEL
- 2015 Ram 3500 6.7L DIESEL
- 2016 Ram 2500 6.7L DIESEL
- 2016 Ram 3500 6.7L DIESEL
- 2017 Ram 2500 6.7L DIESEL
- 2017 Ram 3500 6.7L DIESEL
- 2018 Ram 2500 6.7L DIESEL
- 2018 Ram 3500 6.7L DIESEL