Fuel System Upgrade Kit with PowerFlo Lift Pump for 98.5-2002 Dodge Cummins Fleece Performance
Only from Fleece, a complete fuel supply upgrade kit for your 1998.5-2002 Dodge Cummins. The kit includes everything you need to properly route, plumb, pump, and filter fuel for your VP engine. Includes a new sending unit and float to get your fuel gauge working again!
- PowerFlo Lift Pump with integral fuel sender
- Donaldson 3 micron fuel filter water separator
- Filter base with integral mounting
- Distribution filter block / filter coupler
- Push Lock hose and all necessary AN and barb fittings
The PowerFlo Lift Pump is the latest OEM replacement performance lift pump from the diesel experts at Fleece Performance. The PowerFlo is the only in-tank lift pump capable of supporting up to 800 hp!
- Direct OEM In-Tank Fitment: The PowerFlo Lift Pump requires no drilling, cutting, or sumps to cut into your fuel tank and installs in less than half the time of other high flow lift pumps.
- Dual Gerotor: Two is always better than one, and the PowerFlo delivers with two OEM quality gerotor pumps, increasing flow capacity and reliability over the factory pump. Capable of supporting up to 800 hp, including dual CP3 pump configurations.
- Seamless Integration: The active fill bucket eliminates the need for tank sumps, draw straws, and the ј tank issues typically encountered when seeking a higher flow lift pump to meet your engine's need.
- 1998 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L DIESEL
- 1998 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9L DIESEL
- 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L DIESEL
- 1999 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9L DIESEL
- 2000 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L DIESEL
- 2000 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9L DIESEL
- 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L DIESEL
- 2001 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9L DIESEL
- 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9L DIESEL
- 2002 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9L DIESEL