Quickie Mount Single Channel Wireless Control with SD Compressor Pacbrake
Why go EZ when you can get a Quickie in your truck instead?
A direct crossover to competitor EZ mount kits, but with several critical advantages.
Price: because Pacbrake always works to give you the best quality, durability and value throughout our lineup.
Parts accessibility: Our Quickie Mount kits make it super easy to access the compressor for maintenance and cleaning. No more worries about the debris clogging issues commonly associated with the other guys.
Much, much more!
Get a Quickie in your truck today!
HP10472-QM Wireless Controls features
- Military grade solenoids Designed to withstand extreme environments
- Waterproof and debris resistant Demand a Pacbrake IP67 rated controller
- Don't experience the irreparable debris clogs of other leading products! Our compressor has accessible components that allow easy serviceability and replacement of parts
- Smarter App An easy to use app that reads real time pressure feedback within each air spring and provides more of the data you need. The app has 3 built-in memory presets so you can quickly achieve your desired air spring pressure.
- Faster Fills Up to 10 percent faster than the leading competition
- Ultra Easy Install Pre-installed push-to-connect air fittings and pre-assembled wiring connectors reduce installation time
Pacbrake Wireless Controls are a universal fit - They fit the frame of any vehicle, work with any air spring on the market. They can also be easily installed with common mechanic tools - no lines or wires to the cab and no drilling required!
The kit comes with everything required for install:
- Air compressor, controller, solenoid block, pressure sensors and harnesses
- Free Phone app (For use with Android 4.3 or Apple iOS 10.3 mobile device)
- Air lines, pressure connectors and mounting hardware
HP10472-QM Wireless Controls come with 2 year warranty.
MAX WORKING PRESSURE / DUTY CYCLE
- 827.4 kPa (120 psi), 9 percent at 689.5 kPa (100 psi)
MAX CONTINUOUS RUN TIME
- 5 Minutes ON / 55 Minutes OFF
- 29 L/min (1.02CFM) at 0kPa (0 psi)
INDEPENDENT / SIMULTANEOUS FILL
- IP55 Compressor, IP67 Electric Connectors
- 1.09 kg (2.41 lbs)
AMBIENT OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE
- -40 Degrees C to 70 Degrees C (-40 Degrees F to 158 Degrees F)
NOMINAL SUPPLY VOLTAGE - 12 VDCMAX CURRENT DRAW
- 11 Amps
- This kit comes with Quickie Mount brackets for super swift installation and an HP90 12V DC Air Compressor.
- The kit is on demand and intended to use without an air tank.