GDP Mega-Flo TVM Grid Heater
Note: Not for use on 2019+ trucks
The first and only intake manifold mounted grid heater that meets the Cummins spec for heating element support, amp draw, and temperature rise. The Mega-Flo TVM grid heater is CNC machined and directly bolts to the end of our MFS-2 intake manifolds.
Trucks that run in warmer climates, whether stock or highly modified, have the option of running the GDP Air-Boss 67 elevated intake plenum. But, what about a truck that operates in cooler climates and MUST have a grid heater to aid in cold weather starting?
By installing the Mega-Flo TVM Grid Heater, along with an intake plenum such as the Air-Boss 67, the grid heater is moved to a pre-plenum inlet position and out of the turning radius into the head. This allows massive airflow improvement without cold weather hard starts and none of the possible random codes associated with a simple grid heater delete.
From stock to 700+ hp ground pounders, if you run in cold weather the Mega-Flo TVM Grid Heater will get the fires lit! For the ultimate in performance combine the Mega-Flo Grid Heater with the Air-Boss 67.
Mega-Flo Throttle Valve Mounted Grid Heater Tech:
- Precision CNC machined Grid Heater housing.
- Simple, direct bolt-in installation using factory hardware.
- Works with ALL aftermarket I/C pipes (boost tubes).
- Supplied grid heater is perfectly matched for amp draw producing full heat output while being 100% code free.
- Uses the stock factory power wire with no ground wire needed.
- Supplied with new factory gasket.
If you truck has suffered the killer grid heater bolt failure the combination of our MFS-2 intake manifold, Air Boss grid delete, and TVM grid heater is the way to protect that expensive rebuild. Don't put a stock heater back in and gamble on having another failure.