2013-2018 Dodge 6.7L "Air-Boss 67" Grid Delete (Pickup) - 1315-ABIP
'13-'18 Dodge Ram 6.7L GDP Air-Boss 67 Grid Delete (Pickup)
EGT's running too high? Can't use all of the fuel you have available? The 6.7L Air-Boss 67 Grid Heater Delete gives the largest flow increase possible short of milling the cast plenum off of the head and going to a fabricated intake such as the ZZ Fab or Hellman unit.
The Air-Boss 67 is not just a replacement flat plate. The Air-Boss 67 Grid Heater Delete is a billet aluminum, internally elevated plenum cover designed to flow as much air as possible to cylinders 4, 5, and 6. With careful machining we were able to gain a full .220" of internal height while still allowing the use of the factory mounting hardware.
Air-Boss 67 elevated intake plenums are compatible with all stock style intake manifolds and the increased airflow provided by the Air-Boss 67 greatly reduces EGT's.
Kit includes: Air-Boss 67 intake plate, factory gaskets, fuel rail stand-offs, and intake temperature sensor sealing ring.
- 2013 Ram 2500 6.7L DIESEL
- 2013 Ram 3500 6.7L DIESEL
- 2014 Ram 2500 6.7L DIESEL
- 2014 Ram 3500 6.7L DIESEL
- 2015 Ram 2500 6.7L DIESEL
- 2015 Ram 3500 6.7L DIESEL
- 2016 Ram 2500 6.7L DIESEL
- 2016 Ram 3500 6.7L DIESEL
- 2017 Ram 2500 6.7L DIESEL
- 2017 Ram 3500 6.7L DIESEL
- 2018 Ram 2500 6.7L DIESEL
- 2018 Ram 3500 6.7L DIESEL